Saturday, January 30, 2010

Feliz Cumpleano a Yetti Fedora!! :)

Dear YettiFedora (and StraightBacon, if she so pleases),

H.A.P.P.Y. B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y!!!! I hope your robot birthday party rocked. I wish I could have been there! I miss you. Hehe. <3333 (Okay, so this part doesn't really apply to StraightBacon.)

See you in at Spring Break. Can't wait. :)

Love,
Starflower

P.S. Instead of doing my homework today I read Good Housekeeping and did cross words and played Mahjong online. I finally ended up doing my homework around 7:30pm, but got hungry and had to stop to make dinner. I did end up getting about 3.5/4 of my homework that I had scheduled for today finished, though, and I'm about to try and tackle the last chapter of my reading in bed. I'm awesome, huh?

P.P.S. My advertising textbooks and my love for vintage posters/postcards has inspired me to buy vintage advertisement posters/postcards and decorate my apartment with them. I want to do a food theme in my kitchen (like ads for cakes and chocolates and olive oils and bread and cookies and stuff) and then just whatever tickles my fancy in the bathroom. (These are the places in my house that still need to be filled with pictures, in case you were wondering why I choose those two rooms.)

P.P.P.S. This blog is filled with a bunch of nonsensical information, mostly from me.

P.P.P.P.S. I have to be Starflower in my graded blog for my Spanish class because that's what my account was here already. That's a little funny, right?

P.P.P.P.P.S. Last one, I promise. I just wanted to say that the P.S. portion of this "letter" is much longer than the letter part. Oh well.

Love,
Starflower <3

No comments:

Post a Comment