Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Like Days

I admit, I really enjoy reading my horoscope daily on my iGoogle.

Today, it says that I should probably watch out for being selfish/self-centered, and it is more than 100% correct in its diagnoses. I have somehow, in the past twelve hours, managed to transform from a (quasi) mature adult into a petulant, emotional pre-teen without regard for anyone else on the planet.

I feel as if I need to stamp my feet and scream. I feel like crying. I am never this emotional, but I feel the need to lash out at someone, or jog about five miles, or both.

Sorry, Yetti and Starflower for this bummer of a post. Speaking to Starflower this morning was basically the highlight of my day, in any case. Yetti, do you mind if I shorten your identity to Yetti? You can shorten mine to Straight if you want...

I feel like labeling this post with the e.g. labels given at the bottom of the page for spite.

Oh, another update. I never saw a picture of Jim Morrison, who was of course supposed to be the father or my love child of the Congregation, until yesterday at the gym when a music video of his was on. He's not bad looking... I am extra sad that he is dead and not able to father my music love-child.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your day bummed hard. Eat some cake and go to bed early or something! I would hug you if I were there. <3

    ReplyDelete